UPPER and LOWER SCHOOL CHOIRS
Following a very successful relaunch of our school choirs last term, I am delighted to say that these will be continuing this academic year. Please see information below for days and times of rehearsals and some helpful information regarding signing up.
INFORMATION FOR ALL INTERESTED IN JOINING ONE OF OUR CHOIRS
- New members are very welcome to sign up and join our school choirs.
- Pupils who were in choir last term need to sign up this term as a new club. This is because all pupils are now in new school years and classes. Your child will NOT be automatically added to the choir register if they were members last term.
- Rehearsals will start in the week beginning Tuesday 12th September (Years 4, 5 & 6) and Wednesday 13th September (Years 2 & 3)
- Please complete the parentmail form which will be released to sign up your child to Upper or Lower School Choir.
UPPER SCHOOL CHOIR
- Open to pupils in Years 4, 5 and 6.
- Rehearsals take place on TUESDAYS after school at 3.15pm - 4.15pm
- Pupils should go to the Music Room with their belongings at the end of the school day to meet Mrs Gower.
- Pupils should bring a drink and a small, healthy snack to rehearsals.
- Please collect your child promptly at the front entrance of school at 4.15pm.
LOWER SCHOOL CHOIR
- Open to pupils in Years 2 and 3 initially.
- Year 1 will be invited to join later in the term, once they have settled into their new school routine.
- Rehearsals take place on WEDNESDAYS before school at 8.10am - 8.40am.
- Pupils should be brought to the front entrance of school and rehearsals will take place in the school hall.
- Please do not drop your child at school too early for the Lower School Choir, as it will not be possible to supervise them.
I look forward to some wonderful music making with your children this term.
Mrs C Gower, Specialist Music Teacher